MG Piecepack Expansion Design Contest

Mesomorph Games proudly announces "The Mesomorph Games Piecepack Expansion
Design Contest". The official rules are posted at www.mesomorph.com.

This contest is independent of the "Rolling" contest that has been going on
for the last 2 years or so, and should in no way impact any of those
contests.

The timing of the announcement of the winners of the 6th piecepack design
competition (judge Clark Rodeffer) and this announcement is coincidental.

We hope that this contest will spark creativity and result in some great
games to play using either the Playing Cards Expansion or 4 Seasons
Expansion, hopefully a few of them will also use the Pawn Saucers.

Please note that submissions for this contest go to
submissions@..., instead of the piecepack.org address as this is a
contest independent from the piecepack.org sponsored rolling contests.

If you have any questions/comments please send them to me privately.

Thank you & good luck!

Karol Boyle
Mesomorph Games