Contest

Firstly, congratulations to Jeb Havens and Ian Schieber for their win! It sounds like The In Crowd is a great game and I look forward to playing it myself. I like trick-taking  games and I like abstract and lightly themed mostly abstract board games so I'm sure (especially after reading Clark's description) that I'll like The In Crowd.

I also want to express my appreciation to Clark and the people who helped him play-test all the games. I know from experience that it's not easy to assemble a team to try so many new piecepack games. I was pleasantly surprised by the detailed descriptions of the games, amounting to essentially a comprehensive review of each one. Outstanding! It's obvious that the thoroughness of the play-testing was great, and I also enjoyed hearing about such things as the differences bewtween three player and four player game-play for some games. It took a while but it's now obvious that the results were well worth the wait!

Thanks to all the participants and I look forward to trying many of the new games!

-Mike