New Member and New piecepacks

Hello to all, my name is Sean, from the Dallas TX area.  I just
started reading and learning about piecepack, but am a longtime lover
of games and gaming.  I received a Mesomorph piecepack in the mail
today (very fast shipping - thanks Mesomorph).  I am very impressed,
and totally stoked because I have had an idea for a game rattling
around in my head all week.

I plan to use piecepack to explore my skills as a game designer.  I am
not sure how original my games will be, but hopefully they will be
fun.  My preference is for fantasy themed games, fairly quick to seyup
and play, with a good theme, a variety of mechanics, and a generally
light overall feel.

I will post a draft of the game I am working on in a few days...as I
would love to get a general opinion of what people think.  I have
tentativly titled the game The Royal Feast and the Court Jester.

I have enjoyed reading the group over the past week or so, if you are
in the Dallas area give me a shout.

Sean