Re: [piecepack] Re: Contest Games on Web

Arrg, I believe he was refering to the following link

<http://www.piecepack.org/rules/TowerofK'Dak.pdf>

found on this page...

<http://www.piecepack.org/PiecepackGames.asp>

being broken and coming back with the following message:

File Not Found

 We apologize, but the file you requested cannot be found on this server.
Please use the navigation menu on the left to locate the page you were
looking for.