Re: Group Projects rulesets posted in new folder

Hi, Clark

Thanks for posting the contest entries - it is great to see the
winning game, as well as the rest of the field.  This contest
certainly had some great games!!

The In Crowd certainly has the elements of a classic - simple
rules that make for complex strategy.  I liked the pyramid formed
from the tiles (even though it isn't 100% necessary) which also
fits with the theme, and the scoring system is inspired.

Can't wait to see the final version.

Phillip

(PS I agree with Clark about allowing the player with the majority
of coins to advance in the case of a tied 'vote').