Re: Group Projects rulesets posted in new folder

--- In piecepack@yahoogroups.com, Randy Cox <yahoo@c...> wrote:
> I hereby grant Karol permission to
> publish the Shaman Island rules
> as-submitted.

Randy, it would be a huge help if you (and all the other authors)
could send a NEW copy of the Group Projects games to Karol
(submissions AT piecepack DOT org) with the authors' names inserted.
If it's Word or plain ASCII text format, she can probably handle that,
but if it's HTML with several support files (as Shaman Island is) or
PDF, the authors will need to update the rulesets first. I know people
are busy, so I'd be happy to help anyone who needs it. Thanks!

Clark