Re: [piecepack] Piecepack font?

The JCD Printable Piecepack has a page on piecepack.org page...
http://www.piecepack.org/JCD.html

It has links to a piecepack font that I have created already
<http://www.piecepack.org/JCD/JCDPIECE.zip>

and the key which shows the mapping
<http://www.piecepack.org/JCD/fontkey.pdf>

This could save you a lot of work.