Piecepack Wiki upgrade

I did a non-trivial upgrade of the Piecepack Wiki this weekend.  Some
nice things:

* theoretically 20-30% faster
* RSS feed available from the RecentChanges page
* partial spam protection (in progress...)

Unfortunately, the improved CSS support in the latest wiki software
(MoinMoin 1.2.4) broke our old stylesheet, so it's back to the default
for the moment -- white background and brown headlines, etc.  I'll try
to fix this in the next day or two.  Meanwhile, please let me know if
the wiki is broken in any significant way.

   Ron Hale-Evans ... rwhe@... ... http://ron.ludism.org/
       Center for Ludic Synergy, Seattle Cosmic Game Night,
Kennexions Glass Bead Game & Positive Revolution FAQ: http://www.ludism.org/
           My brains are pink -- you can see 'em work!