Re: [piecepack] Trophy Cloth

On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 21:28:37 -0000, Clark Rodeffer
<clark@...> wrote:
> I just made a new photo album in the "Photos" section and uploaded a
> few photos of the Piecepack Trophy Cloth as it appeared while it was
> in my care. I apologize that I'm not much of a photographer, but I
> hope you can get the idea. As it travels further among contest
> winners, please feel free to upload new photos of the cloth and new
> signatures.

Wow!  Those photos are totally great!  People did such neat things
with their signatures.  Would you please put the photos up on the
wiki, Clark (or may I)?

Competition winners:  Have you actually been playing games on the
Trophy Cloth and showing it off at game night to your friends?

   Ron Hale-Evans ... rwhe@... ... http://ron.ludism.org/
       Center for Ludic Synergy, Seattle Cosmic Game Night,
Kennexions Glass Bead Game & Positive Revolution FAQ: http://www.ludism.org/
           My brains are pink -- you can see 'em work!