Hey LiveJournal piecepackers- new LiveJournal community

So in my 3AM stumblings while I'm waiting for Debian Linux to download
(I'm sick of Windows), I decided to find out if there was a Piecepack
community on LiveJournal, a rather popular blogging service at
http://www.livejournal.com. I was more than moderately startled to
find out that there wasn't.

"Wasn't" is the correct form of the word, because there sure is now. I
just created it. So if you have a LiveJournal, head on over to
http://www.livejournal.com/~piecepack and check it out.

There's absolutely nothing there at the moment, because I created it
all of six minutes ago. What I hope for is at least some people
discussing potential game designs- being able to inline images and
HTML has its distinct merits. I do allow anonymous commenting on it,
so you don't need an LJ to participate in the conversation, but you do
need to join the community to create a post.

Anyway, any takers?

--Adam "kistaro" Norberg