Re: [piecepack] 8 entries

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Karol Boyle
  To: piecepack@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Friday, February 18, 2005 3:17 PM
  Subject: [piecepack] 8 entries

  >8 entries (2 by the same author) have been received.
  Hey, that's very encouraging! I was worried that there might not be more than 4 or 5. It will be interesting to see how many games use what combinations of piecepacks: just the 4-Seasons, just the Playing Cards, one of each, two of the same, or a standard plus an expansion. I'm going to predict that the most common groups will be Just Playing Cards, and standard plus an expansion. The former should be popular because it opens many possibilities to combine piecepack with a deck of cards, and the latter offers the advantage of eight suits.

  -Mike