Re: [piecepack] Question on Piece Packing Pirates

Electronicwaffle wrote:

The rules refer to having your ship make a 90 degree turn if you
wish. First, I assume ship direction is determined by the coins
orientation line (which you can't see if the ship is suit side up).
Second, I do not understand why this rule is even in the game. What
is the purpose for turning 90 degrees?

Umm, most piecepack set have tick marks on BOTH ides of each coin so your first point is moot.

I see the 90 degree turn rule to say you can make only one 90 degree turn during a turn of movement, otherwise you must move in the direction of the tick mark.

--
mark@...
mark.a.biggar@...