10 entries - More?

Hello fellow members - It came to my attention earlier that the 8 game
figure was in fact incorrect, there were 10 games submitted before the
deadline. Just to make sure I didn't miss any others here's the game list:

Blood Diamonds
Cape to Cairo
Chameleon
Flowers in the Fields
Let the Games Begin
Piecepack Letterbox
Scavenger Hunt*
Spam O Rama
The Four Seasons
Tribe

(*not the one already released under a different author)

Here's what happened, during the course of the contest 2 authors submitted 2
games. I had only received one authors entries. Author #2 spoke to author #1
and found that they had both submitted 2 entries, from my post to the group
indicating only 1 author had submitted 2 games (a 1/8 shot at winning for 7
people) so author #2 contacted me and of course I hadn't received the
entries, in this day and age of technology I had the author blast a forward
of the original messages so I could verify the dates which check out!!

There we go!!

Now if you submitted a game, didn't receive confirmation - forward the game
to me from your sent mail submissions@.... If you did receive
confirmation and don't see your game's tile above - Also forward the game to
me from  your sent mail at the same address.

THANK YOU!
8 people have a 1 in 10, 2 people have a 2/10.
Though chance has nothing to do with it, these games are judged on actual
criteria not a simple roll of dice or draw from a hat!! :-)

Comments about this post should be directed to me: karol@..., at
least CC me b/c I do not check the list. (much)