Next General Piecepack Design Contest?

It's been quite some time since Clark posted his excellent summary
of the last contest and awarded Jeb and Ian the win for their clever
game, The In Crowd. Since then, I've been patiently awaiting an
anouncement relating to the next competition.

So, this is largely a query to Jeb and Ian. Are you still planning
to define and judge the next competition? If not, that's OK, but let
us all know so we can then go ahead and decide what we will do for
the next contest; we have a great record so far with the contests,
the great games each time, and the trophy cloth, and I doubt anyone
wants to see it end here. If you guys are working on something,
that's great, and please post a progress report. If not,let us know
that too. Thanks!

-Mike