Blockade becomes Barriers (was Re: New game: Blockade)

Oops!  It looks like I goofed; I went and named my game something that
already existed as a piecepack game.  Blockade is a game that already
exists on piecepack.org; however, the games are in fact different, so
that means that I need to change my game's name (for the sake of both
courtesy, and clarity).

Having checked out piecepack.org to ensure that this new name idea
isn't already used, I've decided to revise the name of my new game to
'Barriers'.  That change will be reflected in my next rules document
issue.

I haven't read most of the game rules available for piecepack, so it's
possible that someone has created a very similar ruleset to mine; but
then I'm counting on those more experienced piecepack owners/users to
alert me to that, should it be the case. :)

Peace,

Leo M. Lalande