Blockade becomes Barriers (was Re: New game: Blockade)

Thanks for the encouragement Phillip.

It's great to be here.  Piecepack has me hook, line, and sinker; I'm
already working on my second game and I don't even have a piecepack
set yet.  How crazy is that?!  Mind you, I'm thinking hard about how I
can make myself a couple of good sets.

I'm also planning to do a rewrite of Ed Thorn's Wand of Odin game (on
his behalf; we're online pals, and game design collaborators) :)

So, I think you can expect to see a little bit of new life in the
group over the next little while.  I'm excited. :)

Peace,

Leo