Re: Going to Boardgame Night on Campus.......

Well, I don't think I'd recommend it as a first choice for introducing
them to piecepack, but my 'Barriers' game still needs some
playtesting.  The rules are simple, and requires only one piecepack
for two or four players. :)  The rules document is in the Rulesets in
Progress files section as Blockade; since it's still the first draft
of the rules. :)

Leo M. Lalande

--- In piecepack@yahoogroups.com, "Electronicwaffle"