Re: Games with adult themes

Further to my previous post wherein I suggest that a game 'rating'
system could serve as a guide to parents and sensitive people of a
game's content; I found a guide to the ESRB's video game rating
system.

Check it out at http://www.esrb.org/esrbratings_guide.asp

IMHO, they've done a pretty good job of developing a rating system
that is fairly comprehensive and nicely descriptive.  Obviously, there
are some categories that won't likely apply to piecepack game rules;
but this could be a good start to building a rating system that could
be useful to the piecepack community.