Re: [piecepack] Any news on the Mesomorph design contest?

Yes, we recently finished going through and playing all the games.  There
were 17 entries, if I remember correctly.  I'm putting together my notes to
make sure all games have been tested adequately then I'll announce the
winner here and on the MG website.