Re: Alien City Question

--- In piecepack@yahoogroups.com, "Aaron" <acdalton@u...> wrote:

> 5. The lot containing the suit icon in the corner of a tile may not be
> built on until after all other legally buildable lots on that tile
> have been built on.

My current conception is that the only time you can build on the
select lot with less than 3 existing structures is if building on any
remaining lot would result in a disconnected road system.  Are there
any other scenarios?  Any input would be greatly appreciated as this
is the final thing I need to clarify before finishing my testing and
releasing the game.

Thanks for your time!
Aaron