piecepack design workshop #3: Tariffs

The pdw is going to move on to the 3rd featured game, Tariffs.
Tariffs is by Jonathan C. Dietrich and is an abstract rail game
which is played using a piecepack set and a dominoes set. The
rules file is in the rules in progress folder.

I haven't had time to do more than scan the rules, but it reminds
me of another rail game, Transamerica, in that you have to
connect (using dominoes) 6 randomly drawn locations, but with
a bit more meat in terms of the tariffs imposed by the pips on the
dominoes.

Hopefully over the next 2 weeks we can provide Jonathan with
some valuable feedback.

Phillip