Re: [piecepack] Getting listed on the Big Board?

If you send an email to a piecepack.org or mesomorph.com address and get no
response, please send it again as it may not have reached us.

This is something that seems to be out of our control for the moment.  Our
hosting service uses a product called Spamhaus, which keeps a list of IPs
that it considers spammers.  Any incoming email from an IP on the list is
not delivered.  We have no choice in the matter, and there is no way to opt
out of this "feature".