Blockade Online

Super Duper Games is pleased to announce the addition of another
Piecepack game to the family: Blockade.  This is a game of unequal
forces where one player plays a runner that attempts to reach the far
row and the other player is the blocker who tries to trap the runner.
 The current implementation automatically populates the board but does
its best to avoid a decisively weak position.

It should be noted that I have never played this game until recently.
 This game could indeed turn out to be more than a little unbalanced.
 My few plays so far suggest that the runner has a far easier job.
Any ideas you may have for improving gameplay would be warmly welcomed.

Good gaming!
Aaron Dalton
Super Duper Games
http://superdupergames.org