Re: [piecepack] Beautiful homemade piecepack

Hi

I'm happy with how it turned out. I used a very thick kind of recycled cardboard (very hard and quite heavy) for the tiles, and printed the simbols with a wooden texture for a better look. The coins are generic plastic coins I bought at a game shop with the numbers and suits printed on label paper. For the finish I layered everything with a plastic sheet.

I added the nice wooden box mainly because this set is intended as a gift :)

Thanks,

-Jorge