Re: [piecepack] Re: New contest?

I really didn't come up with the idea, just added to it... At the same time someone else mentioned the new Icepack contest, then discussion died...

There was a suggestion of a design contest for a piecepack set and I said it could be to design a themed piecepack with a game using that theme...

Still, there seems to be little interest...

-Jorge