Re: MG Expansion Design Contest

Typically this is done *after* the contest results are announced, and is part of the rules of the
contest.  Mesomorph runs piecepack.org, so I don't imagine that the rules would be posted
before the winner(s) are announced.

A poll is fraught with problems - I'm happy to wait for Mesomorph to reach a decision,
although it would be nice to have some additional info as to when we are likely to see the
final results.

Phillip