Hello and Question

Hi all,

I'm a new member of the group, having stumbled upon piecepack today
as I searched for something else.  I'm a hobbyist game designer and I
have just recently completed a 2 day workshop with teachers on how
they can create educational games for use in their classrooms.  I
think piecepack will be a cornerstone of that effort next year.

My question, is there a top 10 list of piecepack games somewhere?
There certainly are a lot of choices and no descriptions.

Can the group make recommendations to me of the top 10 games I should
start playing with?

Thanks,

Jim Pacek
wilmanric@...