Re: Bought a PiecePack from Mesomorph...

Mesomorph has been somewhat incommunicado about a design contest they
are having which is well over a year old with no results as yet.  But
I haven't ordered from them in a while so I can't speak to that but
don't think you should worry if you just placed your order.

--- In piecepack@...m, "Jim Pacek" <wilmanric@...> wrote:

> ...did I just throw my money away?  I've not heard from them re:
shipping and now as I start