New Game: Maze Makers

I've just posted a new game on the wiki:

http://www.ludism.org/ppwiki/MazeMakers

It's actually an older game I made, but I just wrote the rules into a nice pdf... It's a short fantasy theme race game where players attempt to collect three artifacts from a maze. The players can modify the layout of the maze (built with a pentominoes set) to help themselves or hinder the other players. Artifacts are number up coins that players try to get. If the coin they land on is of their own suit, then it is an artifact but if it's not, then it's a monster they must fight. This way there's some luck and uncertainty and some memory elements.

Overall, My GF and I find it a fun little filler... and if you don't have a pentominoes set, there are optional rules included too...

Opinions and feedback are welcomed!

-Jorge