Re: piecepack logo in heraldic language

So for all you piecepack heraldry fans out there, here is my best shot
at a blazon (heraldic description) for the piecepack logo, with much
help from AskMetaFilter:

A square badge Argent, a cross diminutive Sable, tronconee demembre;
in quarters first a sun radiant Gules; in second a moon decrescent
Sable; in third a fleur de lis Azure; in fourth, a crown vallary Vert.

Nifty, eh?

Maybe there _are_ no piecepack heraldry fans, but then once I thought
there were probably no other piecepackers who spoke Esperanto. I
thought wrong.

Ron