Re: [piecepack] Question about the current contest

There are HTML to Markdown converters here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Markdown#Converters

--- piecepack@yahoogroups.com wrote:
Hi Todd

> Welcome!

don't know what Ron will say, but do at least give
> Markdown a try. It's
trivially easy.

> Iain
>
> --- piecepack@yahoogroups.com
> wrote:

> Hello all!
>

> > I just discovered piecepack about a week ago
and
> I think it has all
> > sorts of promise.  Since there is a contest
currently
> underway, I
> > thought I'd try to create a game for the piecepack
using the
> contest
> > as motivation.  It's always good to have a goal
when working/learning

> > something new.
> >
> > So, I'm thinking
about entering the Port contest
> and was wondering if
> > I could submit
my rules in basic HTML (i.e. no stylesheets,
> no
> > javascript, etc)
instead of that other markup language?  I already

> > know HTML and the
codes for the suggested markup are nearly identical,

> > so I'd like
to cut out the "middleman".