Re: [piecepack] Piecepacks from Blue Panther?

Speaking from 8 years of production experience, I'd suggest screen
printing rather than painting. You can get some great ink adhesion on
pretty much any substrate/material (wood, pvc, polycarb/lexan,
acrylic, glass, foamcore, etc), and hard coat it in the same run.

George