rate piecepack on BGG

I would like to encourage anyone here who hasn't already rated
piecepack on BoardGameGeek.com to please do so (see below for a
description of BGG). You can sign up for free and then give it a
rating by visiting its page http://www.boardgamegeek.com/game/2860

It is currently rated 7.7/10 (very high for BGG) but with only 58
votes so far. The low number of votes means that its current rank is
only 729 due to the Bayesian averaging applied (they add 100 votes
ranked 5.5) bringing our rating to 6.24. If we could actually get to a
point where with the Bayesian averaging applied piecepack ended up
with 7.7, then piecepack would actually rank 17! The higher the rank,
the more likely we will attract more attention, and the bigger the
community gets, and the BETTER the community gets.

---------------------------------

What is BoardGameGeek?

BoardGameGeek is an online board gaming resource and community. The
site is updated on a real-time basis by its large and still growing
user base, making the 'Geek the largest and most up-to-date place to
get gaming information! There is no charge to become a registered
member of BGG, although you are certainly encouraged to help improve
the site by adding your own reviews and thoughts on games to the
existing database!

There are reviews, articles, ratings, images, play-aids, translations,
and session reports from board game geeks across the world, as well as
live discussion forums. In addition - every day - nearly a hundred
game trades pass through the hands of registered members, as well as
transactions in the marketplace.