Re: More photos of Blue Panther JCD Piecepack?

There are a few new shots on the www.bluepantherllc.com website SJ CaptKevMan writes:
I've been lurking in the sidelines watching the Blue Panther JCD piecepack saga unfold, and I must say that I'm very impressed with what I've seen so far. Is there any chance that Steve at BP (or anyone who has received a set) can post some more detailed pics of the sets? Shots like tile backs, suit clusters, both coin sides, dice angles...that sort of thing? They look beautiful so far, and I must say that from the "overview" shots, I'm leaning more toward the squared corners of the oak sets than the rounded corners of the birch sets. Much thanks to Steve for all the work making these very nice sets (and to Jonathan Dietrich for letting him use his great design). I've tried making my own piecepack in the past (which failed miserably), but this most certainly looks like a great quality set that will see years of enjoyment.