Re: JCD / Blue Panther piecepacks -- in COLOR

Clark:

Thank you for the paint (and the painting!).  Color travel sets now
available, full size color sets coming if the voice of the customer
asks for it (the piecepacks do look nice, but there's a few extra steps
involved in making them, so they will cost a little more).
Availability may also depend upon our ace painter's schedule :-)

I have posted a few pictures here and on www.bluepantherllc.com.

While you're rolling those piecepack dice, why not use a very cool
looking new dice tower - now also available.

Steve Jones
Blue Panther LLC