Re: Origins Piecepack Tournament

--- In piecepack@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Jones" <steve@...> wrote:
> We're thinking of an Origins piecepack
> tournament. [...] The requirements would
> probably be that it plays with four people,
> in two hours or less. What is the short
> list of rules we should use for such a
> tournament?

Others will probably have more to add, but I would recommend the
following as a starter short list. For fairness, none of my own games
are on this list:

Hanging Gardens (may need independent judge for lines of sight)
The "In" Crowd (played as a partnership game)
Magistratvm (pushes the 2-hour mark, but it's a 4-player good game)
Pharaoh's Heir (well-themed, good with 4)
Shaman Island (has some interesting things going on)

Clark