Re: [piecepack] New way to publish piecepack rules

Hi

Just wanted to add that there's another program for Mac OS X that lets you create PocketMod booklets from many sources, including pdfs (There is no Mac version of the PocketMod application to turn pdfs into PocketMod booklets). It can be found here:

  http://weblog.bignerdranch.com/?p=23

-Jorge