Re: [piecepack] Re: The plastic piecepacks are here

It seems like the whit part can be seen from the sides of the tiles. In this case, if there are different colors for each suit, you could probably tell which suit a face down piece is... I think you can even see the gold part from the other set when tiles are face down... unless you somehow cover/paint the sides...

But it would be very nice...

-Jorge