Re: game pieces - sourcing

I have recently done some research on getting plastic tiles for piecepack - either for purchasing one set or for getting bulk plastic tiles there does not appear to be a cost-effective supplier in the US - did not check the UK as thoroughly. We ended up getting some acrylic sheets and doing the rest of the work in-house. Steve Jones

sipig writes:
--- In piecepack@yahoogroups.com, "philip8992" <formatgames@...> wrote:

I am looking for a reliable source of plastic game pieces. Supply to UK. Can anyone out there help me please?

Hi
I have not yet managed to find anywhere to get plastic for tiles, but
used the following for blank dice, counters and for pawns:
http://www.em4miniatures.com for blank plastic dice and plastic
counters for coins http://new.craftpacks.co.uk for bags of pawns