Re: Nifty Colonists of Natick player aid

> The mystery player aid creator is Shaun Matthew Albert Austin, and
> I've uploaded an updated version of the aid at his request. (Thanks
> Shaun!)

Thanks Shaun!

I made a player aid that I was going to release as part of the 1.0
rules update.  However, Shaun's is MUCH nicer than what I did.  Mine
is a bit more, shall we say, utilitarian.   Shaun's is a pleasure to
behold!  One problem with piecepack is that it requires the players'
imagination to integrate the theme of a game.  Just the washed-out
background picture does a tremendous job in kick-starting the
imagination.  The aforementioned textures behind the icons also help a
great deal.  I very much appreciate the time and effort!

-Gary P-