Re: [piecepack] A Couple of Piecepack Ports

Wow, Interesting ports :) I've always been a fan of roguelike games on the
computer (played a lot of rogue as a kid and later mostly nethack). I'll
certainly try PieceHack. As for the Zombies port, I got rid of the original
game because it was too long (and monotonous) and with too much of a
"take-that" mechanic. But maybe this version solves those issues... It
certainly seems to be a quicker game, and with no cards to mess with your
opponent it might be better...

Welcome, and enjoy your new piecepack :)

-Jorge