Re: [piecepack] Re: Wife-friendly 2-player game suggestions

I was hoping no one would ask.

We tried but it didn't work out. It was
not a problem with the piecepack, more that my wife just wants to play Lost
Cities and I am bored of it.

Maybe the next time we go away with friends...

--- piecepack@yahoogroups.com wrote:
So I was curious how this turned
out for you?
> Any gems that worked perfectly?
>

> On 6/19/07, Iain Cheyne <Iain.407138@...> wrote:

Hello all

> [...]
I need
> > some wife-
not too abstract
> > or
Games using a maximum

would be ideal - as I am
> > a lot of luggage.

* The Colonists Of Natick (I have high hopes for this one in

were OK, but didn't
> > set her alight. She

> > there are so few games
of recognised