Re: [piecepack] Question regarding piecepack sets

Have you made a sample? If so, how do they handle? Would the rest of the
components also be metallic? I imagine metallic tiles with regular coins
might be nice for flicking games... but if the tiles are two heavy it can be
a problem when holding a hand of tiles or shuffling them...

What is certain is that they'd probably make for a great display :)

-Jorge