Re: Rule Liecenses

I do not want to release my game into the public domain, however I am
open to working individuals on a one by one basis, just as I have done
with you. Perhaps you could try sending individual emails to the
designers whom you wish to work with, in case they are not monitoring
this list. (Keep in mind a lot of people vacation this time of year in
North America)