Attention: Good Portsmanship entrants

Despite my intentions to give people my full feedback on the games
entered in the Good Portsmanship contest, I haven't been able to find
the time and write it up, because in some cases I have several pages
of notes. As some of you know, I'm writing a book with Clark Rodeffer
called _Games Unboxed_, and that's been taking a lot of my time too.

Therefore, what I'd like to do is go over my notes with each of the
entrants on the phone. If you entered the contest, please send me a
private email with a phone number where I can reach you in the evening
or on the weekend.

Please be aware that I'm in the Pacific time zone (UTC-8) and we're on
Daylight Savings Time right now (UTC-7). If this is a problem, please
say so in your email and we can try to work something out.

Thanks!

    Ron Hale-Evans ... rwhe@... ... http://ron.ludism.org/
Mind Performance Hacks book: http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/mindperfhks/
	   Center for Ludic Synergy: http://www.ludism.org/
(revilous life proving aye the death of ronaldses when winpower wine has
		   bucked the kick on poor won man)