Dungeon Builders (again)

Hi all,

 I've just added a variant to my game Dungeon Builders that may make the
game more interesting for the players that didn't get to enter the dungeon
in a given round. It basically gives the next most powerful character the
possibility of entering the dungeon if the first one is defeated. I
mentioned it on the wiki and have also updated the pdf rules file. You can
download it here: http://george.makasoft.net/piecepack/DungeonBuilders.pdf

 I'd really appreciate feedback if anyone tries the game (negative or
possitive) as I think this variant may make it into the rules if I find no
problems with it.

Thanks,

-Jorge