Re: Suggestion for future design contests.

Hi Ron,
I would love to get feedback about my entries. My instant messenger
contact info is available on the wiki
http://www.ludism.org/ppwiki/JonathanDietrich

I suggest that you go ahead a post them, with a note that it was "As
submitted for the Good Portsmanship Contest".

In the future I would like to see the games go up prior to even being
accepted as an entry, or maybe as soon as the contest entry date as
passed, so that the community can play along. If not that soon, maybe
just prior to, or immediately following the announcement.