New piecepack game: Virus Fight

Ok. So it's not really new... I realized my latest Icehouse game could be
played with a piecepack set or a deck of cards (per player).

Here's a link to the wiki page: http://www.ludism.org/ppwiki/VirusFight

Here's a link to an article on BGG I wrote explaining about the fact that
the game is really a multi-system game:
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/296451

BTW, the rules for the game as a piecepack set using coins are a bit more
difficult to play without mistakes. Feel free to use a piecepack set per
player and the card rules. The board will take more space, but you'll see
the numbers on the tiles with no room for mistakes...

Cheers,

-Jorge