RISK-y stuff. :)

Hello, all.  I am still working my way through the games. :)  "Easy
Slider" was a whole lot more fun than I was expecting.  Weird, because
I don't like those "15" puzzles.  Apparently I just don't like trying
to shove them along the inevitably sticky track.

One Man Thrag is a riot.  I played one and a half times.  My 6 year
old came in on the second time and gradually shoved me out of the way
so he could play it.  Then he took my piecepack and kept playing and
playing with his sister (2 years old) who was in charge of rolling the
monsters' dice and Thrag's die.

So.  I am trying to get the kid across the street to play these games
because then I'll have *2* kids (mine and the neighbor child... and I
don't really count the 2 year old, although we have come up with a few
toddler games with the set... I'll publish those games to the
breathlessly awaiting public sometime) who will play board games with
me. :)

I don't know the first thing about the board game "Risk" ... but I
noticed a lot of "ported" games in the list of games.  The neighbor
kid loves "Risk."

Is there any game that has a similar feel to Risk?  I want to hit a
home run the first time he tries a game. :)

Thanks!

PS:  I was on the phone with his mom this morning and she told me that
he's not going to be allowed to know about piecepack until he finishes
his homework tomorrow.... so that's my deadline. :)