Re: [piecepack] Re: Piecepack Games on BGG

Jorge, those distorted words are called captchas. That's what I said
I'll be adding if I switch the underlying wiki software from MoinMoin
to OddMuse -- which I will probably do; it's just a matter of finding
the time.

Ron

--
Ron Hale-Evans ... rwhe@... ... http://ron.ludism.org/ ... (206) 201-1768